Hazard | I would prefer not to join Real Madrid

 Hazard-Real Madrid

The Belgium worldwide has been consistently interfaced with a move to the Spanish club yet demands he is just centered around performing for Jose Mourinho's side 

The Belgium international keeps on being interfaced with a move to Madrid, while reports likewise assert that the Spanish club are eager to offload Gareth Bale next summer keeping in mind the end goal to store the exchange.

Hazard, who has five objectives and two helps in 15 appearances for Chelsea this term, has denied recommendations that he is focusing on a move to Madrid and keeps up he is just centered around performing for Jose Mourinho's side.

"I settled on the decision to join Chelsea in light of the fact that I knew I was going to play," Hazard told Canal+. "This is my third year here. I don't know in case I'm the fundamental resource of the group, yet I can take joy by playing in this group.

"I have no wistfulness when I watch Ligue 1, I ponder the future not the past.

"Paris [saint-Germain] have tremendous players, however Chelsea have more experience and more players in specific positions. Also we likewise have a superior involvement in the Champions League.

"I never said that on the off chance that I exited Chelsea it might be for Real Madrid. The main club that makes me dream is Chelsea."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق