Koke: Cristiano athlete supernatural but Messi Mr. Football

 Koke-Cristiano-Messi-Football

 The Spain international respects the Real Madrid man's impressive physical attributes but he feels that the divine Argentine is the better player

Occur player Atletico Madrid and the Spanish national team Koke in a press interviews about Cristiano Ronaldo and Barcelona star Lionel Messi preferring Argentine general also touched on to talk about the Catalan club when added attention.

 "It is difficult comparison between Cristiano and Messi, because two of the greatest soccer players in the world, for me, Cristiano is the athlete supernatural, but Messi is the master of football it is very difficult to play against him in the game, and even though it's Cristiano, I'd choose Messi.. "

 Player talked about the interesting Barça when added during the last period where he said, "I am very grateful for the attention of Barcelona and the rest of the difference in me, but I'm happy here at Atletico and I want to continue in this team for a long time, our club now continues to grow and develop and the players as well, I can say that we now live in the best of our time and this the reason I do not see any justification in order to leave this team at the moment. "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق