Balotelli: Give me time and I'll prove my genius

Balotelli-liverpool


The striker has struck just once for the Reds following his €20m summer move from AC Milan but has vowed to score more goals as he settles into life on Merseyside

 The 24-year-old, a summer acquisition from AC Milan, has started life slowly at Anfield having notched just one goal in eight outings for his new club - in the 2-1 Champions League victory over Ludogorets.

 The controversial striker has taken to social media to thank fans for their continued support, posting a picture of a banner held in his honour which in Italian reads: "I have nothing to declare except my genius" - a famous quote often attributed to 19th century writer and poet Oscar Wilde.

"Wow thanks to whoever did this," Balotelli wrote in a caption posted with the Instagram photo on Saturday.
 "I know all of you expect more from me. More goals especially and more 'genius' but give me time and I'll show it is true."

 Balotelli was urged to offer a greater contribution to his side by manager Brendan Rodgers earlier in October, as he failed to threaten in their 1-0 defeat away to Basel in the Champions League.

Yet the Italy international has also received support from compatriot Fabio Borini, who praised his unselfish nature and ability to change the game.

The former Manchester City striker's next fixture in a Liverpool shirt is the visit of Queens Park Rangers, as the Reds look to improve on their current ninth place league position.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق