Xavi: I see .. Guardiola in Enrique and I hope training Barcelona


Xavi+Guardiola+Enrique+Barcelona

In a press statement today, he stressed the commander and Barcelona midfielder, "Xavi Hernandez" that the current coach of the team, "Luis Enrique" the coach reminded him too much of the former Bluegrana "Pep Guardiola," which has achieved great success with Barcelona.

 Newspaper Marca quoted remarks to Xavi in which he said: "With Enrique I have the same feeling that you ordered with Guardiola in 2008 the beginning of his leadership of the team, and I expect to be years Barcelona next good with Enrique, is the victor always, and was born to be a leader."

Xavi and completed his remarks, speaking of Pep Guardiola said: "He is the most influential person in my professional life, has given me the confidence that can not be imagined one, and I think that Enrique is on the same approach."

And what his plans to retire from football after sealing Xavi his remarks, saying: "Football is my life, I want to get a license and continue training with the ball in my career, and would be great if you train Barcelona in the future, this club is my whole life."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق