Suarez: It is very difficult not to play football


Suarez-barcelona

Ugoyana striker Luis Suarez is expected to return strongly from new stadiums, which is awaiting completion of the penalty imposed on him by FIFA, which is scheduled to expire at the twenty-fourth of next October.
Suarez-barcelona
Suarez told media in Uruguay, "I am quiet for the process of punishment, because I lived in England and I learned a lot from there."

He said of FC Barcelona, "he better team in the world, and I have to take responsibility in the team."

On his return to the stadiums, which will be in October next said, "Wait for my return to the stadiums in order to see me, my children and my work, which I practice, I play football, and now I wait so quietly."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق