Lampard after the goal: Chelsea fans in my heart


Lampard+Chelsea+fans

Said Frank Lampard Manchester City player that he participated with his team against Chelsea in order to perform his work, during a playoff game competitions within the fifth week of the Premier League championship.

He told Frank Lampard bein sports channel, saying: "We have entered the match in order to perform my duties as a professional player."

He added: "It is important that I recorded the equalizer Today, it's absolutely wonderful."

And ended by saying: "Things are clear with the Chelsea fans, they are in my heart they were chanting my name all the time."

The match ended in a draw both teams have a positive goal like him, he scored Chelsea's Andre Shorleh in 71 minutes, while the equivalent Frank Lampard to Manchester City in 85 minutes.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق