Ronaldo: Me or Messi? In my mind I am the best


Ronaldo-vs-Messi-2014

 Ronaldo says he sees himself as better than Messi and there is not any problems between them

Confirmed the Portuguese star Ronaldo to be a believer that the best player in the world, in response to a question about the comparison between him and Messi where he said in a television interview with T in any Portuguese: "always put in my mind I'm the best in my career and I'm working on this basis to guarantee staying at the summit, but I do not think he can be a trade-off between me and Messi Each of us his career at the club and the team and all of us working hard to develop and provide the best always, it is natural that I find me some people better than others the contrary, in the end, was not able to satisfy everyone and we respect all opinions. "

And the quality of his relationship with Messi confirmed as good, stressing that there was no enmity between them where he said: "enmity between me and Messi is pure fantasy where there are no such thing, when Ntusband be a normal relationship and professional.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق