Shakira, the first to reach the final of the World Cup three times in a row .. and wondering: Where octopus?!

Shakira-World Cup

Will become a singer global Shakira tomorrow the first to reach the final of the World Cup three times in a row, when the lead song famous for the world cup Brazil 2014 "La La La" at the closing ceremony of the tournament before the final, which will bring between Germany and Argentina on Stadium Maracana in Rio de Janeiro.

The Colombian singer has already participated in the final of the 2006 World Cup song "Bamboo .. Hips Don't Lie", and then returned and participated in the 2010 World Cup song "Waka Waka".

Shakira-World Cup
It is scheduled to participate in the ceremony Shakira World Cup final tomorrow, each of Tahitian and singer Ian Cliff and Mexican Carlos Santana and singer Evita Brazil Sanjaalo and singers Alexander Perez and Carlenius Brown.

Shakira and crossed during a press conference held this morning, the Maracana stadium was proud of this great achievement presence three times in a row in the final of the biggest football event.

Shakira said during the conference: "Above all I must thank a Republican from all over the world because they are thanks to them I am here, and I thank them because they have a song they had delivered the last World Cup to 200 million views online."

Shakira-World Cup
And about their relationship with football, Shakira said: "Football has changed all my life in many ways and positive, I join today in the third final of the World Cup it is a great honor for me."

She added: "Nor must I forget I'm in the 2010 World Cup I met the love of my life (in reference to pique), the idea of ​​football means a lot not only to me but to the whole world it is the only thing that brings together people from different cultures, colors and races and different religions around him."


In response to a question about who will be encouraged in the final, Shakira said: "Where is the octopus Paul was useful to respond to these questions, we want a new octopus, anyway I do not wish to pray for the penalty shootout."

Shakira and Brazil spoke, saying: "I can not describe the extent of my love for Brazil, here I began my have learned Portuguese before I learned English, I feel at home".
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق