Neymar: Messi is worth lifting the World Cup

Neymar-Mess-World Cup

Moved Neymar da Silva from his home to the headquarters of concentration for his country Brazil, and visited his teammates in the national team, and appeared later at a news conference in front of the media, which he talked about his recovery from injury, and defeat the big front of the German team, and the arrival of fellow Messi and Mascherano to the final.

Neymar spoke about the arrival of Messi and Mascherano for the final World Cup and said: "Sunday will encourage Argentina, I have two of my colleagues at the club, and I want to Yvozo tournament, will stand with Messi, he is my friend, and deserves to win the World Cup, I wish him luck"

He added: "Unfortunately, there was no final between Argentina and Brazil, but I have comrades in the final of the club, two of the greatest players, Mascherano is a mirror that can look forward, and Leo also is a special person for me."

For his speech is Messi before the tournament, "We've talked and I Leo, and said he could meet in the final, but unfortunately did not get it, so I will encourage Argentina"

He said on his injury, "I will pray every day for the wound heals, God wanted me and it should be accepted in this matter, and we must look forward "

And Zuniga, said, "I do not feel anger or hatred toward him, I apologized and said he did not mean it."

And about the loss (7-1) against Germany, said, "I've talked to my colleagues, and there is no explanation for that, and I also do not have any explanation, I could not do anything to avoid this bitter defeat"

Neymar added, "We will not forget this defeat easily, which is the worst in my career, and ask all Brazilians that their heads, we need them."

He added: "I ​​do not feel embarrassed or ashamed of belonging to a team that was defeated (7-1), this is part of football and sports, my colleagues fought, and gave everything, and I am proud of them, now we have to maintain it all together, and try to give joy for our people on Saturday against the Netherlands "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق