Di Maria: We are fortunate because the Argentine Messi

Di Maria-messi-argentine

In an interview with the official website of the International Federation of Football "FIFA" praised the star of Real Madrid and Argentina team mate Angel Di Maria in the tango and Barcelona star Lionel Messi.
Di Maria said: "One day I will tell my grandchildren to memories about my game next Lionel Messi, who Hzioa I think the opportunity to play with Maradona or Messi are extremely lucky."
Di Maria said: "One day I will tell my grandchildren to memories about players alongside Lionel Messi, I think that those who had the opportunity to play with Maradona or Messi are extremely lucky."
He added: "Messi has many talents is fast dribbling and enjoys the respect and admiration of everyone, I think we are fortunate and grateful for the fact that Messi is Argentine.".
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق